Monday, May 14, 2012

little things count!

Today i went to check if my square i had cut out and my newly painted tube was all good! and it was perfect! so today mu aim was to get my little things to stop the iPad from falling cut out and to glue it all together. The little things to stop the iPad from falling:
the little things were hard to cut out because i had a big piece of clear acrylic but only had to cut out little things on the bandsaw. I cut them but sanded them to measurements. It was hard to make sure the things were the same size because it wouldn't work if it wasn't. When i got them the same i had to use the strip heater to bend them so it would glue to the square board. After i used the strip heater i had to glue everything together. I had to get one of my friends to help me because i had to make sure the width and length were the right place so i could fit my iPad in properly and on the right slant. It was hard but good. Lets see how it turns out next lesson!

No comments:

Post a Comment